Who are we?
We chose a path that unites our passion for creative art, our respect for the environment, as well as fair and social standards in global trade.
Akting Fair is not just a company, it is a philosophy dedicated to the promotion and creation of handmade objects with high quality recycled and natural materials. Our inspiration comes from the materials, colors and forms of nature itself.
Akting Fair started as a consultancy for Fairtrade. Nowadays it has expanded its activities with an own independent handmade design line: ak-sua-art (sua= light, sun in Muisca language)
In our assortment you will find sculptures, utensils and decorative objects made with materials, such as: fine wood, glass, ceramic, paper, etc.
Through our passion for art, our creations are made with great attention to detail, which fascinates and captivates the heart of our customers. Each material used has its own history and each object has a unique individual design.
Our mission is to create unique objects with a practical design that enrich our daily life, embellish our environment and have a functional use.
Further, we continue to offer a distribution platform for artists and artisans who are socially oriented and identify with the values of Ethical Trade and Upcycling.
Akting Fair stands for…
- respect for nature enhancing the harmonization between individuals and their environment by raising awareness of the issues of re- cycling and up-cycling.
- ethical trade and commitments to the principles of fair trade (WFTO). We work with socially-oriented, environmentally-conscious and fair partners at home and abroad.
- sustainability, durability and handmade unique design
We would love to have you attend one of our events .
Additionally, you can also purchase part of products online.
- Fair-marketing consultancy (before, during and after fairs/events)
- Coordination of seminars on Intercultural Communication, Ethical Trade, Re- and Upcycling.
- Translation services (Spanish-German, German-Spanish) for specialized texts or during business negotiations.
We look forward to your contact.